Have you ever seen a purple cow?
Wear and Care
You invested in unique leather because it looks good and you look good in it. To keep it that way, CLEAN IT EVERY YEAR. We know how to best clean and restore your leather garment. Always clean all matching items at the same time. If staining occurs, bring it to us as soon as possible. DO NOT try to remove spots yourself.
You will enhance the look and feel of your leather and keep it looking its best if you:
- Wear a scarf to protect the collar area from body oils and perspiration. Heavy staining of any kind and ground-in dirt are not friends of leather.
- Let it air-dry away from heat if it gets wet.
- Keep your leather in a cool, ventilated area when you’re not wearing it. Leather can dry out if exposed to dry heat or mildew if stored in a hot, humid environment.
- Never, ever keep your leather in a plastic bag – leather has to breathe.
Choosing a leather garments
Purchasing a leather garment can be a major investment, so it is important to choose it carefully and care for it wisely. In selecting a leather garment:
- Buy from a reputable retailer.
- Look for careful matching of colors and textures throughout the garment. Suede will never be completely uniform, but that is part of its desirability.
- Avoid a snug fit. Hides are stretched during tanning and some shrinkage can be expected in use and cleaning.
- Read and save any accompanying care information.